MBA Journal: Hello, Real WorldNicole Hensel
It’s time to bid a fond farewell to London Business School. Farewell to the glorious, flexible schedule I’ve become accustomed to over the past year. Farewell to the constant buzz of intellectual stimulation, the amazing byproduct of 400 incredibly diverse people thrown together to mull over projects and problems big and small. Farewell to the world-class guest speakers who visit campus daily to contribute to lectures or class discussions. Farewell to the looming pile of debt I’ve accrued to make these last two years a reality. Wait … no, not farewell to that last one, but farewell to the feeling that I can’t yet do anything to pay it back.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day