Julius Baer CEO Says U.S. Agreement Is Priority, L’Hebdo ReportsGiles Broom
Julius Baer Group Ltd. Chief Executive Officer Boris Collardi said the bank’s “priority” is to reach a settlement on tax matters with the U.S. Department of Justice, L’Hebdo reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License