Goldman Sachs’s Trott Tells Jury Buffett Deal Was Kept SecretPatricia Hurtado and David Glovin
The investment by Warren Buffett in Goldman Sachs Group Inc. in September 2008 was so confidential that even his chief financial officer was unaware of it before being briefed on the details by a Goldman Sachs executive, a witness at the Rajat Gupta trial testified.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat