Facebook Said to Have Talked With NYSE About Exchange SwitchLee Spears
NYSE Euronext and Facebook Inc. have exchanged phone calls and e-mails about the possibility of the company switching its listing from Nasdaq OMX Group Inc., according to a person familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy