Diller Beats Google With Top Web Stock: Riskless ReturnBeth Jinks
Billionaire Barry Diller’s IAC/InterActiveCorp, the owner of dating website Match.com and search tool Ask.com, delivered the best returns of any Internet media company worldwide, trumping Google Inc. and Baidu Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure