Chinese Estates Chairman Charged With Bribery in MacauDebra Mao and Fion Li
Joseph Lau, the billionaire chairman of Chinese Estates Holdings Ltd., will stand trial for bribery and money laundering in Macau in connection with a land purchase in the world’s biggest gambling hub.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure