Renesas Shares Climb on Report It May Cut Jobs, Add CashNaoko Fujimura
Renesas Electronics Corp., the world’s biggest automotive microcontroller maker, rose the most in three months in Tokyo trading after the Yomiuri newspaper said it plans to raise capital and cut about 6,000 jobs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks