Jeeps Sell for $189,750 as China Demand Offsets TariffsTim Higgins
The Jeep store in south Beijing near the Timberland and London Fog outlets carries the season’s latest offerings of branded shirts, shoes, belts and backpacks. Not for sale here: Jeep sport-utility vehicles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing