Ex-Egypt Banker Should Pay $350,000 in Assault Suit, Judge SaysKaren Gullo
The former chairman of Egypt’s Bank of Alexandria, Mahmoud Abdel Salam Omar, who pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge that he sexually abused a New York hotel maid, should pay the woman $350,000 in her lawsuit against him, a federal magistrate judge recommended.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Plunge Extends to 25% as Fear of Crypto Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up