Oil, Gold, Copper Rise; Natural Gas Falls: Commodities at CloseBloomberg News
The Standard & Poor’s GSCI gauge of 24 commodities rose 0.3 percent to 620.51 at 5:30 p.m. Singapore time. The UBS Bloomberg CMCI index of 26 raw materials increased 0.5 percent to 1,474.685.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis