BlackRock Sees Vale as Best Stock in Brazil on Weaker RealJuan Pablo Spinetto and Nathan Crooks
Vale SA, the world’s largest iron-ore producer, is the best Brazilian stock for investors as a weakening real boosts profits and China’s expanding economy stimulates demand for steel, according to BlackRock Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day