Bharat Petroleum and Oman Oil JV Said to Seek $140 Million LoanWendy Mock and Rakteem Katakey
Bharat Oman Refineries Ltd., a joint venture between Bharat Petroleum Corp. and Oman Oil Co., hired Deutsche Bank AG to arrange a $140 million, eight-year loan, according to a person familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing