Berlin Airport Delay Could Cost EU500 Million, Handelsblatt SaysSheenagh Matthews
Berlin’s new airport may cost about 3 billion euros ($3.8 billion) instead of the 2.5 billion euros already announced, Handelsblatt reported, without saying where it got the information.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts