U.S. Northeast, Midwest Summer May Be Warmer Than NormalBrian K. Sullivan
The U.S. Northeast, Midwest and Rocky Mountains region may be warmer than normal from June into August, while the Southeast and West Coast are cooler, according to Weather Services International.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy