TSA Wants Up to 75% of Flyers Shifted to Faster ScreeningJeff Plungis
The U.S. Transportation Security Administration wants to speed screening for as many as three in four travelers as it absorbs criticism for procedures that have led to pat-downs of children, seniors and members of Congress.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap