Suzlon Rises Most in Three Months in Mumbai on Debt PlansNatalie Obiko Pearson
Suzlon Energy Ltd. advanced the most in almost three months in Mumbai trading on a plan to raise as much as $800 million this year in loans and a bond sale, easing pressure on the company to sell its Repower Systems AG unit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy