South African Wheat Rises to Highest in More Than 7 MonthsTshepiso Mokhema
South African wheat rallied to a seven-month high after the global price surged as dry weather threatens the harvests in the U.S. and Russia, two of the world’s three biggest shippers this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards