Putin Orders Cut in Number of Blue Car Lights, Kommersant SaysMarina Sysoyeva
Russia’s President Vladimir Putin ordered a cut of almost half in the number of blue lights carried on official vehicles to 569 from 969, starting in July, Kommersant said, citing the order.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day