Australia Lawmaker Thomson Says Prostitute Claims FabricatedJason Scott
Australian lawmaker Craig Thomson, whose survival in parliament is crucial to Prime Minister Julia Gillard’s minority government, dismissed allegations he used a union credit card to pay for prostitutes and said a former colleague had threatened to set him up.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure