Australia Lawmaker Thomson Says Prostitute Claims FabricatedJason Scott
Australian lawmaker Craig Thomson, whose survival in parliament is crucial to Prime Minister Julia Gillard’s minority government, dismissed allegations he used a union credit card to pay for prostitutes and said a former colleague had threatened to set him up.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas