Oil Rises for First Time in Seven Days on China PledgeMark Shenk
Oil rose for the first time in seven days in New York as China pledged to boost the nation’s economy and Goldman Sachs Group Inc. said the balance between the supply and demand of crude is tightening.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single