New York Asks Judge to Dismiss MBIA Restructuring ChallengeChris Dolmetsch
A lawyer for New York asked a judge to dismiss a challenge to the approval of MBIA Inc.’s 2009 restructuring, saying that the state insurance department’s decision was rational.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing