MTS First-Quarter Net Surges 59% on Dealer Payments, Ruble, DebtAnatoly Temkin
OAO Mobile TeleSystems, Russia’s biggest mobile operator, raised first-quarter profit 59 percent from a year earlier, beating estimates, as it cut financing costs and payments to dealers and benefited from ruble gains.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's