MTS Rises Most in 3 Weeks as Net Jumps 59%, Beats EstimatesAnatoly Temkin and Ksenia Galouchko
OAO Mobile TeleSystems, Russia’s biggest mobile operator, advanced the most in almost three weeks after first-quarter profit rose 59 percent from a year earlier as it cut financing costs and benefited from a stronger ruble.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy