Japan’s Nikkei Rises From Four-Month Low on Weaker YenYoshiaki Nohara
Japan’s Nikkei 225 Stock Average rose from a four-month low as a weaker yen lifted the outlook for exporters and on speculation shares were oversold. Gains were limited after the Group of Eight nations failed to deliver a unified strategy to tame the European debt crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License