Macau Labor Shortage Seen as Hurdle for Casino ExpansionVinicy Chan
Macau’s $34 billion gambling industry has an obstacle. With 28 million visitors and 21 percent economic growth last year, Macau is confronting a severe labor shortage.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill