GM Doesn’t Get Social MediaLarry Popelka
Three days before Facebook’s initial public offering, General Motors announced it was pulling its Facebook ads and criticized the social network for failing to deliver results. Then the carmaker declared it was killing its 2013 Super Bowl advertising, calling it “overpriced.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas