Revamp to Blowout Devices Two Years After BP Weighed by U.S.Katarzyna Klimasinska
Oil and gas companies drilling in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico may need to pay millions of dollars for improvements to safety valves on the seabed floor they hope never get used.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy