Enron Ex-CEO Seeks Retrial on ‘New Evidence,’ Lawyer SaysLaurel Brubaker Calkins
Former Enron Corp. Chief Executive Officer Jeffrey Skilling, now serving a 24-year prison sentence for misleading his company’s investors, intends to seek a retrial, his lawyer said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas