Bordeaux 2011 Prices Cut as Much as 45% on Lafite DemandGuy Collins
Top Bordeaux 2011 wines including Chateau Lafite-Rothschild and Chateau Cos d’Estournel are selling for between 30 percent and 45 percent below recent vintages after investment demand for the exceptional 2009s and 2010s sapped buyers’ appetite for less-powerful new clarets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards