Pack-a-Day Smokers Should Get Lung Scans After Age 55Michelle Fay Cortez
People who have smoked a pack of cigarettes every day for at least 30 years should get advanced lung scans annually starting at age 55 to check for early evidence of cancer while it’s still treatable, researchers said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards