Osborne’s Scope to Reshape Bank of England Widens on Posen ExitJennifer Ryan and Scott Hamilton
Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne’s scope to reshape the Bank of England just got wider as the departure of policy maker Adam Posen lengthens the list of key staff to appoint as he also redesigns the institution.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock