Libya Oil Output Nears 1.6 Million Barrels a Day, NOC SaysOla Galal
Libya’s crude oil output has risen to “almost” 1.6 million barrels a day, Nuri Berruien, chairman of the state-run National Oil Corp., said in a telephone interview from Tripoli.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap