German Chancellor Merkel Warns Against Rushing From AfghanistanTony Czuczka
German Chancellor Angela Merkel said NATO members and their allies shouldn’t rush to leave Afghanistan, signaling tension within the alliance over France’s vow to leave by year’s end.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations