Deutsche Telekom Expects Sky Soccer Deal, Tagesspiegel ReportsKarin Matussek
Deutsche Telekom AG expects to reach an agreement with Sky Deutschland AG to cooperate on broadcasting rights for Germany’s Bundesliga soccer matches, Der Tagesspiegel reported, citing management board member Niek Jan van Damme.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards