The Developer Behind a $90 Million PenthouseBy
You can put your spare $90 million into buying 2 million shares of Facebook, or you can spend it snapping up one luxury penthouse apartment in New York. A 10,923-square-foot duplex atop One57, one of the city’s tallest buildings, has sold for that record price tag. While the buyer’s name isn’t public—all we’re told is that the buyer is a family who are not from a former Soviet state—the name of the man behind the luxury development is no mystery: Gary Barnett, the president of Extell Development.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks