Obama Campaign Raises $25.7 Million in April, Report SaysJonathan D. Salant and Greg Giroux
Reporting ahead of tomorrow’s deadline, President Barack Obama’s campaign told the Federal Election Commission that it had raised $25.7 million in April and entered this month with $115.2 million in the bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe