News Corp. Sued Over Hacking by Victim of 2005 London BombingsErik Larson
News Corp.’s U.K. unit and the private investigator it hired to hack voice mail was sued by a professor who was seated next to a suicide bomber in the 2005 terror attacks on London’s trains and buses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline