Japan Aluminum Buyers Facing Highest Premiums Since 1996Aya Takada
Aluminum buyers in Japan, Asia’s biggest importer, were asked to accept a 57 percent increase in fees starting in July, as supply decreased after smelters cut output and China boosted purchases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt