Falling Cattle Sales Signal Shrinking Beef Supply, Record PricesElizabeth Campbell
U.S. feedlots probably reduced cattle purchases in April by the most in three years, signaling tighter beef supplies and a rebound in prices, and raising costs for consumers and restaurants from Texas Roadhouse Inc. to Wendy’s Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure