Emerging Stocks Head for Longest Streak of Weekly LossesChristine Harvey and Stephen Gunnion
Emerging-market stocks fell for a ninth week, the longest string of weekly declines since 1994, as Citigroup Inc. cut its estimate for the gauge and oil dropped to a six-month low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States