China Stocks Fall to 1-Month Low; Poly Real Drops on Home PricesBloomberg News
China’s stocks fell, dragging the benchmark index to a one-month low, as property prices slumped in a record number of cities, fueling concern of a deepening economic slowdown.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's