Vale, QR National Sign Accord to Study Coal Rail in AustraliaElisabeth Behrmann
Vale SA, the world’s biggest iron ore shipper, and QR National Ltd. signed an initial agreement to study building rail roads to ship coal from planned Vale mines in Australia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts