Tokyo Apartment Supply Has Biggest Increase Since 1994Kathleen Chu and Katsuyo Kuwako
The number of condominiums offered for sale in Tokyo and surrounding areas in April had the biggest gain in 18 years as Japan’s property industry recovered from a record earthquake and tsunami in March 2011.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day