Sony Fights With Cinemas Over 3-D Glasses as Debut NearsMichael White
Sony Pictures and major cinema operators are locked in a standoff over who will pay for 3-D glasses for “Men in Black 3,” a major summer release a week away from its debut.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap