Romney Ropes Off Media to Avoid Making Unscripted GaffesJulie Hirschfeld Davis
Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign is clamping down on unrehearsed comments by the presumed Republican nominee, tightening control of his message to limit gaffes as he courts a broader swath of the electorate that will decide the November election.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's