Lessons From a Hedge Fund ConferenceBy
Every year, the Ira Sohn foundation invites a group of esteemed money managers to present investment ideas to raise money for pediatric cancer and other children’s illnesses. And every year, those ideas are picked over by investors like jackals around a carcass. For a first-time attendee at this year’s conference on May 16, a few things stood out after six hours of listening to some of the industry’s top figures.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe