Lessons From a Hedge Fund ConferenceBy
Every year, the Ira Sohn foundation invites a group of esteemed money managers to present investment ideas to raise money for pediatric cancer and other children’s illnesses. And every year, those ideas are picked over by investors like jackals around a carcass. For a first-time attendee at this year’s conference on May 16, a few things stood out after six hours of listening to some of the industry’s top figures.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap