Lebanon Eyes $2 Billion Bond Sale as Yields DeclineAlaa Shahine and Dana El Baltaji
Finance Minister Mohammad Safadi said Lebanon plans to raise $2 billion in international bond markets this year, taking advantage of record-low borrowing costs for the most-indebted Arab nation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing