How JPMorgan Lost $2 Billion Without Really Trying
The $2 billion trading loss that JPMorgan Chase announced in a hastily scheduled conference call on May 10 has its roots in credit-default swaps, the same derivatives that helped trigger the financial crisis—only this time there were no mortgages involved.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License