House to Vote on $554 Billion Defense Bill, Defying ObamaRoxana Tiron
The Republican-controlled U.S. House is set to vote as soon as today on a $554 billion defense bill that President Barack Obama has threatened to veto if it impedes the Pentagon’s new defense strategy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing