Home Runs for VC Funds? Don't Bet on ItBy
The Kauffman Foundation, which promotes entrepreneurship, recently looked at returns from investing part of its $1.8 billion endowment in 99 venture capital funds. Almost half of the funds are in the red, and less than 20 percent have seen big payoffs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing